JellyPages.com

Followers

Saturday 28 February 2015

Show Your Digi Love Challenge #2

What fabulous creations we received for the first challenge at Show Your Digi Love! This new challenge focuses on three fabulous Digital Artists and we look forward to seeing what you do with their images!
This challenge we will be looking for projects using images from Aurora Wings, Sweet Pea Stamps and The East Wind. My DT Inspiration projects this month use images from Sweet Pea and The East Wind.

This is Dia de los Muertos by Helena Reis for Sweet Pea Stamps. I've coloured her with Promarkers and  some black pencil, and added Star Dust Stickles to the skulls on her dress.
The papers are from Pebbles Inc 'Thirty One' paper pad. The ribbon is from my stash. The die cut flowers and skulls were done on my Cameo using Silhouette store files. I've finished with a sentiment from Craftwork Cards.
This next projects uses Lucy Loo 'Lotus' image from The East Wind.
I have coloured her with promarkers as always. My DP is from Paper Cellar's Victorian Burgandy 6x6" pad and I've kept it very simple with white pearl paper for layering.

Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment