JellyPages.com

Followers

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Silver and White Challenge at Crafting By Designs

Morning! It's time for a new challenge at Crafting by Designs and this week it's a colour challenge... an easy one! Silver and White is the theme and I have gone Christmassy for my card. I have chosen a Christmas Holly image from Oak Pond Creations, one of this week's sponsors and coloured it minimally with pencils.
I have fussy cut the image and mounted on a silver oval. The card base is a fancy edged card from Craftwork Cards as are the sentiment and bow. The die cut corners are from Memory Box and I've used silver holographic card throughout. I have finished by adding white dots of Uniball Signo pigment ink to the berries and clear Wink of Stella to the white ribbon.
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

1 comment: