JellyPages.com

Followers

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Crafting By Designs Embossing Challenge

It's time for a new challenge at Crafting by Designs and this week I've chosen an image from Bugaboo Stamps to use on my card. Now, the problem I have had, is that the theme is 'Embossing'... and I made a perfectly lovely Christmas card using the image... but with no embossing on it! So back to the drawing board!
 This is the card here with no embossing on I'm thinking I will put this in the post to someone this week anyway. I have used the Scarlette Party image for my cards and coloured her with Promarkers. Here's a close up of the image on the embossed card!
I have used papers from Craftwork Cards and plain card for layering. The sentiments on both match the papers and I've used card candi and a die cut poinsettia as embellishments - all from Craftwork Cards. On my card here I have embossed a panel of silver metallic card with a holly embossing folder and added 'Garnet' liquid pearls for the berries.
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment