JellyPages.com

Followers

Monday 10 November 2014

Halloween Spooky Creepy with Oddball Art Stamps

Just a quick post from me this morning! I have decided to enter at Oddball Art Co for their Halloween challenge! I spotted Serena Bee's reminder post and like she says - I'm not ready for Halloween to be over yet!
I coloured up an Oddball image (#78) with Promarkers and fussy cut her, mounted on black and used some DP from Martha Stewart and Webster's Pages. The sentiment is from Create with TLC. The die cut window is from Sarah Hurley at the Silhouette Store cut on my Cameo and the bats were cut on the Cameo too.
I will enter this in the following challenges -
Oddball Art Co - Halloween
Digi Galore - A Halloween Treat
Chocolate Coffee Cards - #77 Halloween
Pattie's Creations Design Challenge - Colours of Halloween
Nutcrafters - #80 Halloween

Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

5 comments:

  1. Love her orange hair and the spooky eyes behind the window xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous - I love the image and your colouring is superb !! Really great background for her too. FANTASTIC :-D

    Hugz
    IKE x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your card is brilliant.Thanks for joining in with us over at Nutcrafters.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing in our "Colors of Halloween" Challenge #103!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete