JellyPages.com

Followers

Saturday 1 November 2014

Challenge #18 'Go Green' at The East Wind

Good morning! It's November already, I hope you enjoyed the Halloween festivities over the last month and trick or treating last night. Got some cuter projects coming up for you and lots of Christmas makes too. Starting today with the new Freebie Challenge at The East Wind. We have an Aurora Image for you if you sign up for the Newsletter and you can get a new image every month!
The theme for this new challenge is 'Go Green' which you can intrepret any which way pleases you. I have gone with a 'recycling' concept and some green on there too. I have used a small (empty) sweetie box and covered it with papers from Craftwork Cards Christmas Post collection.
I have coloured my image using Promarkers and fussy cut her for the top of the box.
My sentiment is from the Christmas Post Sentiments sheets and the poinsettia is made using die cut flowers also from the same Craftwork Cards kit.
To finish I sprayed the lid with silver Spray and Sparkle for a bit of Christmassy Glitter!

Here are the links you need -
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment