JellyPages.com

Followers

Monday 1 September 2014

Under the Sea with PunkyouGirl

Good morning! Another post from me today, we have a new challenge at PunkyouGirl for September and the theme is Under the Sea. Our fabulous sponsor for this is Delicious Doodles and we'd love to see what you can create, dark themed remember!
I have used the Scottish Selkie image from Delicious Doodles, coloured with promarkers and mounted on black. The DP is from Graphic 45 An Eerie Tale paper pad, as is the 'magical' motif down the left of the card. The dies are cut using my fabby new Cameo and I've finished with some purple self adhesive pearls and black lace.
I will enter this in the first Deliciously Dark Challenge from Delicious Doodles - Anything Goes.
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

5 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! Gorgeous! I forgot about that fab image from DD. Love your colors. Gonna have to play here. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. And DUH! Thanks so much for joining us at Delicious Darkness. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is gorgeous!! Love all the purple!
    Thanks for joining us in our first challenge at Delicious Darkness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation Mo, I love it!! Thanks for joining us over at DD xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin this Mo. Purple is my favourite colour so what is not to love about this. Thanks for playing along with us over at Delicious Darkness.

    ReplyDelete