JellyPages.com

Followers

Saturday 6 September 2014

Open-Minded Crafting Challenge #18 - Job Related

Good morning! It's time for my midway project for the current challenge at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges. This fornight our theme is 'Job Related' and I think my card is a bit late! I created this around the end of the school year in time for thanking our teachers for their hard work - the challenge does coincide with Labor Day in the US so it still works! Our sponsors this time are Aurora Wings, Digital Delights by Louby Loo, Faery Ink, Scrappers Delights and Sentimental Susan.

I have used the image 'Stack of Books' by Sentimental Susan and coloured this with Promarkers. My papers are from Fancy Pants and the sentiment is from a magazine freebie stamp set.

Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the shape of the card and the papers. The image is really well coloured, just love it!

    Hugs,
    Hanne, DT sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design, wonderful inspiration for our challenge at Open Minded Challenges this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete