JellyPages.com

Followers

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Smudgefest 2014 - Terrifying Tuesday

Today is Day 2 of Smudgefest 2014! The theme today is Terrifying Tuesday and we have to use our favourite scary image! Now this may not be that scary to some, but I find the thought of an all seeing, omnipotent, Santa person quite scary - I used to always cry as a child at the Christmas song quoted on today's card!! So, I have used 'Watchful Eye' from Smeared Ink as my scary image and made an 'alternative' Christmas card, complete with freaky vintage santas!!!
I have coloured with my Promarkers and the papers are from My Mind's Eye. I have used Old Paper and Vintage Photo Distress Inks. The die is the new Memory Box 'Haunted Webs'.
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

4 comments:

  1. Fab reason for this wonderfully cheery Santa card. Now I know that you are not that vintage, but love the added distress and papers. Awesome all watching eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck Mo, that's one creepy Santa lol, great make!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrifying Yes if I say Santa looking like that! SUPER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mo, A fabulous job here, love the image and the design.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete