JellyPages.com

Followers

Friday 22 August 2014

SLSLInes Challenge Blog and DT Call

We have found a FABulous new sponsor over at Left of Center and are sooo excited to work with these fantastic images, they are just right up my street - alternative, gothy, halloweeny, day of the dead, and more! Sal the owner of the SLSLines Etsy Shop is starting a Challenge Blog for the store and I cannot wait for the first challenge, but before that - they need a Design Team!
 http://slslinesdigitalstamps.blogspot.ca/2014/08/new-blog-and-call-dt.html
The DT call is open now and all the information you need is here. Why not checkout the SLS Lines Etsy Shop and the brand new Facebook Group too while you're here! 
I would like to put my name in the hat for the DT Call, I love working with these style of images and am thrilled that SLS Lines will be joining us as a sponsor at Left of Center. I would love the chance to join the team and help promote this amazing new digi store and designer.



Here are some recent examples of my work and more can be seen throughout my blog and I regularly post my creations and promote on Facebook - I run a Facebook group for Left of Center and contribute to A Step in the Dark and various other Alternative crafting groups too.

I look forward to hearing from SLSLines and encourage my followers to go check out the links above!
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous entries Maureen! And thank you for the heads up on this. I love their images - they are so funky. I entered as well into the vast canyon of adventure! Fingers crossed we can work together yet again!!!!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete