JellyPages.com

Followers

Monday 25 August 2014

Love to Create in Plaid!

Today I have my last project for Love to Create Challenge Blog. I will be sorry to leave this team, the ladies are fabulous and so much talent involved. I wish the team the very best for the future and I will be by now and then to enter the challenges myself now!! 

Ok, I am Scottish, we love our Tartan and this week that's what we want to see at Love to Create! Get your plaid papers out and create something for our challenge. I have used the 'Ambrose Dunderton' image from Dr Digi's House of Stamps and coloured him with promarkers for this card. I gave him tartan slippers and then couldn't find my matching tartan paper! Anyway, I have used papers from the Fancy Pants Designs 'Little Sport' paper pad and layered them up on a scalloped card blank. I have kept this plain but will add a sentiment once I have a recipient.
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment