JellyPages.com

Followers

Friday 8 August 2014

Anything Goes Dark Themed Challenge at Left of Center

We have a new Anything Goes challenge at Left of Center starting just now. There is a twist though - it must be dark themed. So think Goth, Emo, Horror, Fantasy, dark and scary and join us! Our sponsor this week is Limited Runs and I have used the 'Alexandree' image to create my card this week!
I have coloured him using my Promarkers as usual. I have used paper from Bo Bunny for the background. The embossing is a sample of colour core core'dinations with a Cuttlebug embossing folder which I've sanded down slightly. The sentiment is from Gingers House and I've finished the card with some zombie arms coming out the ground!
Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mo, love this card, love the papers and the image, great design.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete