JellyPages.com

Followers

Saturday 12 July 2014

Water Everywhere at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

It's been a while since I posted on a Saturday! Hiya folks! But this will be a regular thing! Some of you might be aware that I recently joined the 'Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges' Design Team and today is my first post! We are on Challenge #14 - Water Water Everywhere and I really hope you will join us!

This fortnight our sponsors are - 

I have used the Steampunk Mermaid image from Delicious Doodles and coloured her with Promarkers. I coloured a 6x6 white card using Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean and Broken China Distress inks to match the image colours. I edged both the card and image using Black Soot. The sentiment stamps are Paper Smooches stamped in Black Archival Ink. The bubbly background card has been in my stash for approximately 12 years - this is guess based on the fact that my son just turned 13!!! I've finished with some black card Candi from Craftwork Cards.

Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful card! Welcome to the DT team Maureen! :)

    Hugs,
    Hanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Mermaid card, great design, perfect inspiration for our Open Minded Challenge this fortnight

    ReplyDelete