JellyPages.com

Followers

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Rick St Dennis at Crafting By Designs

I am delighted to be hosting the new challenge this week at Crafting By Designs! We have the amazing Rick St Dennis as a sponsor this week and I have chosen the theme of 'Hats'. Now this doesn't mean you have to make a hat... although you could if you wanted! Rick has some fabulous images of ladies in hats from decades gone by and I thought it would be great to see the team use some of those hatted ladies.

I have used one of Rick's images that I won from I Brake for Stamps last year through a Blog Hop Competition. She is called Wicked Wanda and I have coloured her with Promarkers in colours to match the Graphic 4 Steampunk Spells papers which I thought would be fabulous with her! The 'Something Wicked this way Comes' motif is cut from one of the 8x8 papers. I have used black pearlescent paper for layering and matt black card for die cutting. The bats are from my stash. The Scaredy Cat and Weather Clock are both Tim Holtz for Sizzix Alterations.
I will enter this card in the following challenges:

Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment