JellyPages.com

Followers

Friday 18 July 2014

Monochrome at Left of Center

Welcome to my DT inspiration post for Left of Center! We have a new challenge starting today and the theme is 'Monochrome'. Our fabulous sponsor this week is 'Just Some Lines' and I had a lot of fun playing with this image entitled 'The Eater'.

I have coloured her with promarkers and used papers from Echo Park's Chillingsworth Manor 6x6 pad. I have used a Tim Holtz distress tool to rough up the edges of the papers and finished the card with green metallic sticky dots and ribbon. I will add a sentiment later when this has a recipient!
I will enter this in the following challenges:
Fairytale Challenge - #96 DigiStamp super challenge
Sister Act Card Challenge - #66 Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Challenge - #22 Anything Goes 
Charisma Cardz Challenge - #15 Anything Goes  

Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

5 comments:

  1. love it is it a stamp i do need it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. MO,
    Great card! I love your paper choices! Gotta love your green metallic sticky dots and ribbon.
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! The layers and distressed edges are fab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card and great design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really funny! Thanks for joining us at Fairytale Challenge this time! Hugs Susanne.

    ReplyDelete