JellyPages.com

Followers

Sunday 1 December 2013

A Christmas Card for Craft Mojo's Christmas Challenge!

Happy December!! Well, most posts from this point on with have a certain theme! It's December and that means Christmas for many and that is our theme for the newest challenge at Craft Mojo!

I have made a fancy fold card using the Christmas Post collection of papers and die cuts from Craftwork Cards. I cut the front of two 6x6 card bases and attached them together, then covered each panel with red lightweight card. I cut panels slightly smaller from the papers to fit the card leaving a red border on each panel.


The die cut poinsettia is layered up and a couple of leaves added along with platinum stickles and a gold candi pop in the centre. I layered the sentiment on more of the red card and added platinum liquid pearls for accent here.


I made a band for around the card using the same red card covered with some of the stamp themed paper and attached a red organza bow.


Glossy accents have been used on the robin to give it a sheen. And I used the Spellbinders Fleur de Lis square to cut a panel for the inside, also matted onto the red card. I may add another sentiment here when I decide who this is for or just use that space for my hand written message.


I hope you like the card, thanks for looking and I hope to see you at our Anything Goes challenge at Craft Mojo this month!
Mo xxx

3 comments:

  1. Love it Maureen - not done a fold like this for a while - may do one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is definitely my fave ! it is really gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is stunning. Sally. x

    ReplyDelete